AO-51 QSO with KI4PSR?

Hi,

Someone I have been Elmering made his first QSO on AO-51 Saturday morning,
but in the excitement, didn't manage to get the call.  (I think we have all
been there at least once!  Of course he is NOW a believer in having a
recorder.)  If you worked him, or know who did, drop me a note.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA

Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a
time when he's only partially mad.  And this is the time
when he's going to throw his best parties.