Field Day

Hi Folks

Its been about 2 years since I last ran our clubs field day satellite
station. I use cw/ssb and it appears that AO 52 (hamsat) is the only one
available on 2 M and 432. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Is there much
activity on AO-52? I'm looking forward to working some of you.

The call will be W4IY and we should be on all passes available to us in
Fm18.

Thanks for any corrections.

Jack W4AD for W4IY