Satellite Field Day

I hate being the guy to bring this up, but several guys pointed out tome at the club meeting tonight that on field day AO-51 will be runningas a "dual channel" FM satellite so the single contact Field Day rulewould not apply.  I know this is not in the spirit of the rule  - wouldit be possible to get a clarification out at this late of a date? Am I correct in assuming the spirit of the rule is to allow our clubone contact on mode J (V/U) and one contact on mode L (L/U) throughAO-51? While on the subject of Field Day rules *- if we were to work W1AW onSO-50 and then work W1AW on VO-52 (both are voice contacts). I believe this would count as 2 AMSAT Field Day voice QSOs, but onlyone ARRL Field Day QSO because "Satellite" is seen as a single "band" inthe ARRL rules, is this correct? Thanks and 73,Gary "Joe" Mayfield, kk0sdAmsat #21357