Trip to CN79, CN69, CO70, and possibly CO60 in Canada.

These squares seem rare to me.  I was wondering what the desire for them
would be.  I would have to make a special effort to hit CO60 but I would do
it if there are a bunch of people that want it.  Let me know.  I would be
operating FM sats and APRS packet with my HT and Arrow from these areas.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat #35741