actuator

Hello
Has anyone tried an actuator for an elevation?  I have checked out-
http://www.qsl.net/sv1bsx/actuator/actuator.html
I want to add a four foot primestar to what I already have (2M 70M and a 36x30 primestar dish.  With all this hardware I will be over working my g5400.  I would probably have to replace the split fiberglass boom with a longer metal one.  Then we get into the old metal vs insulated boom.I have some old 'C' band receivers that have actuator controls in them.

--
73 Bob W7LRD
AMSAT member 28498