Re: No Help

At 04:11 PM 5/27/2007, w3vvp wrote:
>What has happened to amateur radio? A week ago I put out a request for help
>for my 736R which I use for satellite work. As of this date I have received
>zilch,0,nothing in reply. Are there no more ham repair people out there or
>is everybody an appliance operator???? George W3VVP

Good question, George.  I would help if I had a 736R or new about it
in any detail.  Hopefully you will stir the "ether" and get a
helper.  Not sure on Amsat-bb whether one will find the needed
experts.  If you went over to the mw or eme reflectors you would fair
better, I'm thinking.

GL

73,
Ed - KL7UW
  BP40IQ   50-MHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
144-EME: FT-847, mgf-1801, 4x-xpol-20, 185w
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubususa@hotmail.com