Mode V/S AO-51

Greetings,

Thanks to all who contributed useful comments to my
previous V/S message.  The second evening's passes I
was able to confirm that all is working, however my
tall, nearby, local trees are not conducive to passing
the S-band frequencies, so in future I will have to go
portable.  The good thing is that very little QRM (at
least on AO-51's downlink freuquency, but not so the
BB!) was/has been observed here inside the DC beltway
which makes me think that P3E and Eagle's S-band
payloads will be usable just fine.

73, KG4QWC

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.