Horizontal Polarized Antenna

Dear All,

Currently for my satellite station I am using double stacked vertical
polarized yagi antennas for 2M and 70 CM.

However, due to mounting constrains, I would like to mount them in a H
configuration instead, on the G-5500 rotator, with the 2M antenna on one
side and the 70 cm antenna on the other.  A yagi for L and S band will be
mounted in between the two antennas on the horizontal boom.

This would mean that I will require the antenna to be horizontally polarized
instead of vertically polarized unless I use a non-metallic boom.  Before I
perform this, I would like to know what are the differences with using
horizontal instead of vertical polarization when operation the LEOs such as
AO-51, SO-50 and etc.  Also, what are the effects of using a horizontal
polarization with the ISS on 2M?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but was just trying to be sure before I
perform any major modifications.  Thank you very much in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.