Re: censorship proof

On 5/24/07, Eric H. Christensen <eric@christensenplace.us> wrote:

> Looks like it is time to update the filters to send Luc's new e-mail
> address to the bit bucket automatically...

No, that was my point; if you simply add another address he'll simply
get another from Yahoo.

I would filter based on plausible permutations of his name or callsign
appearing in the message text; he doesn't get anywhere near the same
thrill from preaching to an involuntary audience (which he mistakenly
believes is his "right") if he has to be anonymous.

After all, the thrill of being self-righteous is severely diminished
unless everybody knows it's he that's being self-righteous. Otherwise
it looks like just some random lunatic, rather than a specific one.

Think of it as "branding"... :-)

 --
73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org