Re: mode v/s

Since M. Leblanc insists on subverting AMSAT's control of this list.

Just replace control by censorship here and who first makes the man eat the first apple? an evil one...probably the rotten story get his roots there? Did you ever ask you why womens are not seated with men in synagogues?

:"Toilet paper is like old frustrated women we cannot make our life without it"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
WAC BASIC CW PHONE SATELLITE