RAFT Re-entry campaign and Radar Test

> Can you explain what happened with last night's pass?
> I see a frowney face on the web page...

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/craft/save-raft.html

Well, lots of -sleep was invested by several people, and a good
effort was made.  I am very encouraged by the efforts of these
volunteers!

Being the first attempt by both stations, there were lessons
learned.  I think they are going to try again tonight...  But we
do want to welcome backups to join the team.  Especially those
that have done a remote-logon to a KPC-3+ TNC before.

The web page tells all about how to do it.  But we must
coordinate so that only the best available station makes the
attempt each pass.  Ill try to keep the web page up to date in
real time.

Bob, WB4APR