CP4 Update

Hi all,

Just to let you know, Cal Poly recently used the SRI dish to uplink to
CP4.  We have (supposedly) put it into Normal Ops, meaning it should
be beaconing at 2 minute intervals, instead of the old 5 minute
intervals.  Any reports as to whether this is correct would be great.

We really appreciate the support from everyone so far, thanks a bunch!

--
Keith McCabe, KI6CWF
PolySat, Cal Poly State University