Re: RAFT Commanding URGENTLY needed

In addition to Bob's URGENT request for help on RAFT,
please note that if you feel uncomfortable commanding a satellite
for the first time in your life, there is a team ready to guide you.

I believe that anyone that can digipeat via PCSAT or RAFT or
ANDE is an excellent candidate !

Personally I offer to be 'live' with you on the phone during any attempt,
at almost any time of the day to help out.

Please if you can, but still are to scared to do this, give me a call and
we can sort it out - you can make the difference !

Henk Hamoen, PA3GUO, ANDE/RAFT Command Station The Netherlands
phone +31 40 2215516 (Amsterdam time, is GMT+2, is East Coast +6 hrs)
email   pa3guo AT amsat.org
web    http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo