Re: Epoch time of Keplerian elements.

At 01:56 PM 5/22/2007, HEYLER YESID LEDEZMA LEUDO wrote:
>¿The epoch time calculated in Keplerian Elements
>is a Julian date or is a Gregorian date?. I
>think than is a Greogorian date, but I am not sure.

I understand your confusion.  The date is
specified using the Gregorian calendar.  The Julian calendar is obsolete.

Dates used in astronomical calculations are often
referred to as "Julian Dates", but this does not
refer to the Julian calendar.  Instead, this
simply means a number that indicates the number
of days since some agreed-upon time.