Re: LVB Tracker boards and boxes

Gould,

FITTED ENCLOSURE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can never cut a box to make it look good enough to satisfy me.
I have the complete tracker including display and it works GREAT!
So my vote is for......

FITTED ENCLOSURE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
Thanks,
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"