LVB Tracker boards and boxes

Hello All,

Howard Long's LVB Tracker boards were a huge success at Dayton.  We are exploring offering more options in response to requests from people in Dayton.

Possible combinations are:
1) bare board with info CD
2) board and parts kit w/ LCD
3) built board
4) built board in an enclosure

So, what I need is feedback on what the satellite users would rather have.
The bare main board/CD would be probably $25
Parts kit around $75
Parts kit plus the board/CD  around $100
Built board around $120
Unit in enclosure around $150

These are approximate prices, we need to explore further what the final cost will be.  We will decide what to offer depending upon the responses received.

Let me know what you would like to have available.

73,
Gould, WA4SXM
wa4sxm@amsat.org