75 ohm CATV Cable on 70 cm

That is what I use.   I use it nearly exclusively for my complete station.    Have to use crimp on connecters because it has aluminum shield.    If it gives me any mismatch I just trim the length.    Remember if the feed line is cut to an electrical half length the input impedance equals the output impedance.   The stuff I use I purchase from a local hardware store.   It is sold for satellite TV hookup and is rated for up 2.5 GHZ.    Cost locally is about .10 cents a foot.   Just do not try and use high power while transmitting with it.

Fred (KF0AK)