Yaesu G-450 Computer Interface

Dear All,

I have an old Yaesu G-450 rotator that I plan to put into use by mounting a
rotary dipole for 10M terrestrial and satellite use.

However, this rotator does not have any form of computer interface.  There
seems to be a few third party solutions to this problem but however, before
I make a decision, I would like to know what the community has been using.

Also how well will a rotary dipole work with the Mode-A satellites such as
AO-7?  Of course it can only track the satellite in azimuth.

Thank you very much in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.