WA8SME Antenna controller for G-5500, G-5400, NOVA,AND SatPC32

Has anyone had success with building WA8SME's antenna controller that
was featured in Amsat Journal recently and used the board from Far
Circuits?   Any troubleshooting tips (voltage or resistance levels)
would be appreciated.

Far circuits has made the board layout different and I have found a few
mistakes, but don't know if I found them all.  When I have it hooked up
using a 5400 rotor and Nova the down led lights when I start the
autotracking in Nova but nothing else happens.  The Data LED never does
light.