Keplerian elements.

Hi.

  I am Heiler Yesid Ledezma, member from team 'Colombia en orbita: Satellite Libertad 1'. In this moment I am studing all about dates sent by Libertad 1.

  Do you can say me: Who and how gets the Keplerian elements?, is say, I know very well the meaning of this numbers group, but, I want to know: How is the method for assign this elements to every satellites.

  Thanks for your infotmation.

  Heiler Ledezma.
  Investigador: Proyecto espacial Colombia en órbita.

Heiler Yesid Ledezma Leudo.
  Estudiante de Tecnología Electrónica -U. Distrital.