Re: Congratulations & thanks!

Jim Sanford wrote:

I have just finished perusing the contents of the boxes that FEDEX
dropped off today.

All I can say is, WOW!  The workmanship and quality that you and your
teams delivered is awsome.  I will be proud to stand behind the table at
Dayton and show our members what you have done.

Wayne replies:

I'm not going to Dayton, but I hope to see photos of the AMSAT booth on
a web site and/or in AMSAT Journal.  (hint, hint)

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik