GO-32's BBS services in next 2 weeks !

to Radio-Amateur's community,

The debugging session is not over yet. We think it will be take place 2 weeks more.
During this time, BBS's services will be suspended from time to time. Further more, in some cases the BBS content will be lost without preliminary message.

We apologize for the inconvenience to all go-32 BBS's users .
We hope that after we will finish, the system will work again according to Radio-Amateurs community's expectations.

regaeds,

4X6EM / 4Z7DFC
Techsat's Ground Control Station
http://www.technion.ac.il/ASRI