Journal Articles

Hi Everyone,

It's time to submit your Journal articles for the May/June issue. I have a couple of articles already but, as always, need more. Please let me know if you have something to submit.

I'll also be looking for the last minute article or two on the Hamvention. I'll need those very quickly after the event is over to keep everything on schedule.

Thanks and 73,

Ed Long
Editor, The AMSAT Journal