CAPE-1 heard 2144u 12/may?

i may have heard a signal from CAPE1 at 2144UTC last
night (12th). I was just using a handheld scanner set
to CW with a homebrew XYagi pointing to the max
elevation at TCA (>80 degrees) and detected a pulsed
"N" in cw dopplering away in frequency at about the
right time. It could have been 9k6 as I've never heard
it through cw before, I was hoping for the cw beacon.

73 de andy g0sfj