Re: ABCNEWS.com: Scotty's Ashes Lost on Mountaintop?

Hi John..

I noted this statement...which is why I said "future"...

"But Chafer said another portion of Doohan's ashes will fly on a future
mission, when they will be released into orbit."

I don't know how many "people" they pack into a flight, but at $1000 each,
it sounds inexpensive to me...heck, a funeral and burial cost $5000.

BTW...I know we are just on the edge of O/T...

Roger
WA1KAT