WD9EWK from DM34/DM44 Sunday (13 May)

Hi!

I will be on the road Sunday (13 May) in north-central Arizona, and
hope to work from grids DM34 and/or DM44 in the morning.  I may be
able to find a spot in both of those grids for the AO-51 passes
around 1541 and 1721 UTC.  There is a possibility I can make it for
an SO-50 pass at 1625 UTC and - if I start out really early from
Phoenix - the 1444 UTC pass from at least DM34.

I will use my bigger portable setup for all of this - IC-2720H with
gel-cell battery, Arrow Antennas handheld Yagi, and a Sony digital
audio recorder for logging.  I have previously operated from DM44
once (during last year's Field Day), and this would be my first time
from DM34.  I will also have additional equipment in case Murphy
shows up (HTs, Elk Antennas log periodic, telescoping whips for the
HTs).

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA
http://www.wd9ewk.net/