Re: Help installing preamps?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Wolthuis" <wolthui3@msu.edu>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:59 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help installing preamps?

> Well, now that it is summer in MI I finally am installing a full new
> satellite setup, but the preamps have always confused me and I am
> looking for help to get it right once and for all.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> kb8zgl

Hi Mike KB8ZGL

You will find the answere to your questions carefully reading the
following article:

"Receiver Noise Figure, Sensitivity and Dinamic Range - What the
numbar mean "
by James R. Fisk W1DTY, Ham Radio Magazine october 1975
pagg 8 to 25

If you cannot find the source I can send to you a copy of the article
splitted in 2 zipped files.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico