From: Stefan Wagener [mailto:stefan_wagener@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:36 AM
To: k8ocl@arrl.net; n0yk@wbsnet.org; Armour, Randy (ITS)
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: Preamp

SSB Preamps!

I am running them at -40 in the winter (Manitoba) and during the hot
summer.
Very low noise, adjustable amplification, rock solid for outside use.
Best I ever had and I tested a few. Have three and they work beautiful
with the
FT-847 and the TS-2000X on 2 m, 70 cm  and 23 cm on 70+ feet of cable.

Highly recommended.

Stefan , VE4NSA