From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of John W Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:42 PM
To: jl.davis@gmail.com
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Preamp

Jeff,
An  ARR   SP-432VDG  would work just fine
with that setup. I have two of those preamps and
they work great!

I've done many  portable operations with an HT and Arrow with great
success.

I saw a message saying  this would overload the
HT.  Not true.   But  your friend will be able to HEAR
and hear well.

73,
John K6YK