L band antenna

Hello (again)
Not wanting to reinvent the wheel and with multiple options it's not as easy as I thought.  I built a dual  L/S helix feed (untested) for my four foot primestar.  I'm considering long loop yagis, Homebrew a couple of long L band helix antennas (VE3NPC).  Then if I can figure out how to aim it there's my 12 TVRO.  I'm trying to generate more discussion on this issue.
See you at Seapac

73 Bob W7LRD
AMSAT member 28498