Re: Yaesu G5500 separation kit

  Go to the Yeasu web page, find the G5500 and download the manual.
Look on manual page 7 (Adobe page 9) for a list of headless bolts, nuts
etc. including the sketch of how it all goes together.  This   G-5500
Operating Manual
<http://www.yaesu.com/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=994&FileCatID=155&FileName=G%2D5500%20Operating%20Manual.pdf&FileContentType=application%2Fpdf>
is the icon you want when you get to the manual download.  It may take
you there if you click on it.
Hope this helps.
73,
Jim