Boy Scout Special Event Saturday, May 5

I will be running a satellite communications demo for the Boy Scout Camporall on Saturday, May 5.  This is a weekend-long mini-Jamboree for Scouts from NE Illinois, held at the historic Sandwich Fairgrounds in Sandwich, Illinois (EN51qp, not exactly rare, sorry...) and more than 1000 Scouts are expected to attend.  2 years ago the satellite station was a huge hit when Mike Fowles got on the air from the ISS to say "Hi" to the Scouts.

I will try to be on all of the active voice birds between 14:00 and 20:00 UTC, signing K9BSA.

George, KA3HSW