Re: Second transponder on AO-51 at field day

I pleaded with the ARRL to implement this rule for several years, and each time, was told that it would discourage 1st-timers from even attempting to make a satellite contact. (?????!!!!)

I guess someone in Newington finally saw the light....

George, KA3HSW