Looking to Trade

Hello every one, I figured I'd toss this offer out.. I am looking for a 2m
DCI Filter, preferably with 'n' connectors & a 435 DCI filter 'n' connectors
a must.

I have to trade a Uniden HR2600 10m all mode radio in good operating condx.

If your interested and only have one filter we could surely work out a
reasonable exchange.

I never use the 10m radio. and I'd love to see it go to good use.

Thanks for reading

-Steve Raas

N2JDQ

FN20vg