Re: Preamp

Actually, I built a home brew preamp and used it with an arrow handheld
antenna and a Yaesu FT-50R and it worked wonderfully. I had fully quieting
of the pass while pointing the antenna and almost as good of a signal while
I laid the antenna on the hood of my truck. The pass had a max of 43 degrees

I use the preamp often and it works great.

Paul
KB3NDS

--
Paul D. Lenharr II (KB3NDS)