armstrong antenna pointing

I agree, using Pocket Sat+ is pretty easy. I use it on a Clie which is Palm
based and it is great. Tie the PDA to your wrist with a Velcro band or strap
a little PDA holder to the Arrow boom with Velcro and it's out of the way.
If you're crafty strap both the PDA and a digital recorder to the boom and
everything is out of the way. Now you have one hand for Armstrong and one
for Doppler. Bigfatttail also has a forum for help and if you really need
serious support, the author will respond. Pretty cool software! Even a night
mode that turns the background red !

Andre

N1AJV

EL96