Re: armstrong antenna pointing

If you have a Palm or Pocket PC I recommend PocketSat+

Download it here http://www.bigfattail.com/software/pocketsatplus/index.html

If you don't have a PDA you can get old ones such as Palm IIIxe for almost
free.

Once you know when and where the AOS and LOS is you track by ear.  If you
loose the signal mid-pass because of fads etc,  a quick check of the plot

http://www.bigfattail.com/software/pocketsatplus/palm/images/colorpassplot.g
if

and you know approximately where to pick up the pass.

73, Alan VE4YZ
AMSAT 35968
http://www.mts.net/~ve4wsc/
AMSAT A-485