Re: Field Day logging program

Another program used by many is the N1MM program. I have used this with several different clubs over the years. Since it is a free program, the price cannot be beat. Support for the program is excellant. I wrote to 6 or 7 logging programs asking for support for the Colorado QSO Party in July. N1MM was the first to respond and to make the update availble to support the event.

73,
Dave N0EOP