Re: Cape-1 & mix w help?

John,

Those should be right, though we had problems on the ground right before
integration as well.  The CC1020* is very sensitive to regulator noise
as well as overvoltage, especially at the narrow G3RUH deviation.  I
have a feeling from the data gathered, that it is seeing both conditions.

Jonathan Wagner

The CC1020* is the transceiver IC that the CAPE-1 communications system
is based on.