Recording of AO-51 02/May/07 02:30 UTC Pass over U.S.

I finally did something I wanted to do since I was a kid. I worked my first
pass of a satellite, AO-51 in this case. I made one big mistake and did not
record the pass. If anyone has this pass on tape could you please email it
to me? I would be very grateful if you can send me a copy. I learned a ton
by finally doing it, most of all, the necessity of having a recorder.

Thank you,

Stephen

WD5EAE

http://www.wd5eae.org