FO-29 Off in April and May 2004--Similar?

Greetings,

In review of older AMSAT-BB submissions I find that
FO-29 was off several times, starting apparently in
April 2004 through May 2004, for an unknown cause.  It
was reported by the command team as not being from
under-voltage, the most popular guess, but from an
unknown cause.  As far as I can tell no reason was
reported on AMSAT-BB, but the satellite was recovered.
 Similar to our 2007 events quite possibly.

73, KG4QWC