From: Alan Thoren [mailto:ve4yz@mts.net]
Sent: April 29, 2007 10:04 PM
To: 'amsat-bb@amsat.org'
Subject: JARL Translator needed for FO-29 status

Hi to the group.  Rather than speculate on the status of FO-29, perhaps
someone with some Japanese/English ability could monitor the Japanese pages
of the JARL site,
as the English pages are not in sync with the Japanese.
Specifically this page that may be FO-29 related as it has a FO-29 graphic
and is dated 23 Apr 07
I have not been successful installing the Japanese language pack into IE7.
Even then, I don't know if a cut and paste into Babelfish
http://babelfish.altavista.com/  would give us anything understandable.
73, Alan VE4YZ
AMSAT 35968
 <http://www.mts.net/~ve4wsc/> http://www.mts.net/~ve4wsc/