Re: FO-29: "OFF"

   For a few weeks I have been out of the sat loop.. I had a friend come
over today and I was demoing Ham radio briefly.. and say that fo-29 was in
view.. I tuned the radio and put it into CW mode.. and did hear my DL for
abt 15 seconds, 20 at the most.. and then POOF.. gone. I told my friend that
this might be the Sat that's been having issues.

Aprox details of the pass.. AZ-230 deg ish, ele 20 deg... TX Power was 40
watts CW ( sending dashes ) and the downlink was typical of fo-29 and quite
clear with a decent signal.

Had he not been here.. I would have been able to more accurately note the
conditions. Dead bird.. not yet.. mabey , Hopefully just a bad case of the
sniffles.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg