Re: Engineering and Ham radio...

On 4/27/07, Robert Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu> wrote:

> A lot of people don't understand that an Engineer is an artist.
> He visualizes something in his mind and just has to try to
> create it in tangible form.

Yesterday I found a fortune cookie outside a conference room at my
office. I taped the fortune to the top of the bezel on one of my

 "Choosing what you want to do, and when to do it, is an act of creation."

Margaret Stephanie Leber CCP, SCJP, SCWCD
 AOPA 925383 - Amateur Radio Station K3XS - ARRL 39280 - AMSAT 32844
"The art of progress is to preserve order amid change
 and to preserve change amid order."-A.N.Whitehead