Engineering and Ham radio...

> ... My entire ham radio experience "is" that challenge.  I am
an
> engineer and what "we" do is design and build.

I love those words.  It is an addiction!

A lot of people don't understand that an Engineer is an artist.
He visualizes something in his mind and just has to try to
create it in tangible form.

And like a lot of art, the medium is the message...

I changed the topic name so as to not be making a commitment
either way to the original topic..  Bob