Re: missing the FO satellites.

Hello Frank,
                In the course of writing a new article I was just
researching one of my old waffles and noticed that you andI had a 9 minute
(CW) QSO via FO-20 ... 9 years ago. K9CIS got quite a write-up too ! ...
ha-ha-ha. The wheel keeps turning so it was nice to hook up again on AO-7.

I too miss the FO satellites ... they were my all time favourites.

I managed LA to JA on FO-20 and to the best of my knowledge that's still a
LEO record.

So sad to see FO-29 go down but hey!, none of us live forever, it sometimes
just "feels" like we do.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>