Re: IRB's and Satellites.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Brown (HB9DRV)" <simon@hb9drv.ch>

> A well-situated 10m dish will be used for EME and satellites, if I get my
> act together (and get an excellent web-programmer friend interested) then
> it
> will be available via internet with both audio and video feeds.

I have just downloaded and installed the free version of BroadWave Streaming
Audio Server from http://www.nch.com.au/streaming/index.html - this is
excellent, why not try it if you have a public IP. Let others listen to you
:-)

Currently just tied to my TS-2000 which is listening to white noise.

Simon 'must get a life' HB9DRV