Re: Any interested in a MODERATED AMSAT-BB?

On 26 Apr 2007 at 15:37, sco@sco-inc.com wrote:

> Why can't the administrator of this list just BLOCK/BAN the one
> individual who is the cause of the problem?  I do that all (not all)
> the time on a list that i administer. Follow my rules or be gone. To
> me that would be the easiest way to handle this problem.

YES SIR but you are not managing your trash bin here, I vote to ban you from
here as you have your own trash bin to rule out. It is a membership list too
open at my taste.

Not nice hey to hear the truth you prefer to hear lies and stay in you
ignorance probably.

Make us a favour ask for a moderated BB and name me as moderator!

> Les W4SCO

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE