Re: Any interested in a MODERATED AMSAT-BB?

Why can't the administrator of this list just BLOCK/BAN the one
individual who is the cause of the problem?  I do that all (not all)
the time on a list that i administer. Follow my rules or be gone. To
me that would be the easiest way to handle this problem.

Les W4SCO