Re: Hotel List

Luc Leblanc wrote:
> On 26 Apr 2007 at 6:42, Margaret Leber wrote:
>
>> where yet another
>> immigrant--who came here to take advantage of our schools and
>> society--decided it was time to vent his hate on innocent Americans.
>
> Welcome in America...Probably your local chamber of commerce will support you
> here as an ambassador or they will told us it is an ungrown commenting probably
> with a 2 years old mental age? should we ask them?

I believe I can state emphatically, and probably speak for most,  you
are not welcome.  That said,  it is definitely your right to come and
visit and to bring your paranoid rants with you.  We always need some
comic relief at Dayton.  Come join us.

> "Stupidity has no sex"

This just hast to be a comment on your personal life.

> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
> Skype VE2DWE
> www.qsl.net/ve2dwe

Bob